- This policy regulates the principles and procedure of processing personal data by UAB “Baltic Production Service” (Ltd.), registered office address Vilkpėdės st. 8, Vilnius, e-mail email@example.com, company code 300150800 (hereinafter – the Data Controller), and the operating conditions of the website http://www.bps.lt/ (hereinafter – the Website) managed by the Data Controller.
- The purpose of the policy is to determine the principles of personal data processing using the services provided by the company, as well as to define the rights of the Data Subject and the duties of UAB “Baltic Production Service” (Ltd.) as the Data Controller.
- Any natural person whose personal data is processed by UAB “Baltic Production Service” (Ltd.) is considered a Data Subject in this Policy.
- By browsing our Website, the Website user confirms that she/he has familiarised herself/himself with this Policy, understands its provisions and agrees to comply with them.
- The Data Controller ensures that when adopting and implementing this Policy, it seeks to implement the following essential principles related to personal data processing:
- a) Personal data are processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner in relation to the Data Subject (principle of legality, fairness and transparency);
- b) Personal data is collected for established, clearly defined and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- c) Further processing of personal data for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with the primary purposes (principle of data amount reduction);
- d) Personal data are adequate, appropriate and only necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed (principle of data amount reduction);
- e) Efforts are made to ensure that personal data are accurate and, if necessary, are updated within a reasonable period of time from the fact of change;
- f) All reasonable measures are taken to ensure that personal data that are not accurate, taking into account the purposes of their processing, are immediately deleted or corrected within a reasonable period of time (principle of accuracy);
- g) Personal data is kept in such a form that the identity of the Data Subjects can be determined no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed;
- h) Personal data can be stored for longer periods, if personal data will be processed only for archiving purposes, in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, after implementing the appropriate technical and organisational measures necessary to protect the rights and freedoms of the Data Subject (the principle of storage duration limitation);
- i) Personal data, taking into account the general nature of personal data processed by the Data Controller, is processed in such a way that adequate security of personal data is ensured through the application of appropriate technical or organisational measures, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss, destruction or damage (principle of integrity and confidentiality);
- j) The Data Controller is responsible for ensuring that the above principles are followed and must be able to demonstrate that they are followed (principle of accountability).
PURPOSES AND BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA ON THE WEBSITE
- UAB “Baltic Production Service” (Ltd.) collects and processes personal data in accordance with the legal acts of the EU and the Republic of Lithuania regulating the protection of personal data.
- Personal data on the company’s website is processed for direct marketing purposes in order to:
- a) process orders;
- b) issue financial documents;
- c) solve problems related to the provision of services;
- d) to fulfil contractual obligations.
- Personal data are processed on the company’s website in the established scope (name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, other information specified in the e-store registration form).
- We also use the services of Facebook, Google, and other online advertising providers. You can read about the privacy policies of these service providers, the data collected and the personal data protection measures applied in the privacy policies of the aforementioned service providers.
- We collect information about you using cookies and similar technologies. Cookies do not allow you to be identified. These are small files that are temporarily saved on the hard drive of your device and allow you to be recognized during other visits to the website, save personal browsing history, options, customize content, speed up searches on the website, create a convenient and friendly website environment, and present it more efficiently and reliably. Cookies are a common web browsing practice that makes the website easier to use. You can decide not to allow certain types of cookies to work by choosing the appropriate settings in your browser, but this may affect the quality of browsing and the setting of service options.
- We use information obtained through cookies for the following purposes:
- a) to ensure the functionality of the website (for example, so that you can use a personalised website);
- b) so that we can improve and develop the website so that it meets your needs even better;
- c) for service development and website usage analysis;
- d) for targeted marketing guidance.
- The website may use the following cookies:
- a) necessary technical cookies are cookies that are necessary for the operation of the website;
- b) functional cookies are cookies that, although not necessary for the operation of the website, significantly improve its operation, quality and user experience;
- c) statistical cookies are cookies that are used to prepare a statistical analysis of website visitors’ navigation methods; the data collected by these cookies is used anonymously;
- d) targeted or advertising cookies are cookies that are used to show you offers or other information that may be of interest to you.
- e) unclassified – cookies, the classification of which we carry out together with individual cookie providers.
The website uses the following cookies:
Necessary cookies for offline visitors:
- a) wp-wpml_current_language – saves the website language selected by the visitor.
Necessary cookies for logged -in visitors:
- a) wordpress_logged_in – saves account type (administrator/regular user) and Remember me
- b) wp-settings – saves user settings.
- c) wp-settings-time – stores the time when user settings were saved.
- d) wp-wpml_current_admin_language_ – saves the website language selected by the logged in visitor.
- You should be aware that not accepting the use of some cookies may slow down your browsing speed, and if cookies are turned off, the website may no longer function as it did before.
- Your personal data collected with the help of cookies are stored until you withdraw your consent, and if you do not use the right to withdraw your consent, or in the case of essential cookies, until the expiration of a specific cookie.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
- We will process and store your personal data for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data were collected, or for such a period of time as is determined by legal acts.
- Your personal data may be stored longer than specified in the Policy only when:
- a) there are reasonable suspicions of an illegal act, which is the subject of an investigation;
- b) Your data is necessary for the proper resolution of a dispute or complaint;
- c) if we have received complaints related to a visitor of the website, or if we have noticed violations committed by the visitor in question;
- d) for the purposes related to the operation and maintenance of information systems or similar and backup copies;
- e) in the presence of other special grounds, conditions or cases provided for in legal acts.
CASES WHEN DATA SUBJECTS MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES
- The Data Controller ensures that Your personal data will not be provided or otherwise transferred to third parties without a legal basis or used for purposes other than those for which they were collected, except for:
- a) We may transfer Your data for processing to third parties who help us carry out our activities and administer the provision of services (e.g. companies providing information technology infrastructure services). Data processing contracts are signed with these persons, on the basis of which we require that the appropriate protection of Your personal data is ensured, and that personal data is processed only to the extent necessary for the purposes of fulfilling the contract.
- b) data may also be provided to competent authorities or law enforcement agencies, such as the police or supervisory authorities, but only upon their request and only when required by applicable law or in the cases and procedures provided for by law, in order to ensure our rights, our customers, safety of employees and resources, to assert, provide and defend legal claims.
- In each case, we only provide the data processor with as much data as is necessary to fulfil a specific order or provide a specific service.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- Legislation gives You many rights that You can freely exercise:
- a) The right to access Your personal data processed by us. You have the right to receive our confirmation as to whether we are processing Your personal data, as well as the right to access Your personal data processed by us and information about the purposes of data processing.
- b) Right to rectification of personal data. If the data provided to us in Your registration forms or in any other way has changed, or if You believe that the information we process about You is inaccurate or incorrect, You have the right to demand that this information be changed, clarified or corrected.
- c) Right to withdraw consent. In cases where we process Your data based on Your consent, You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time and data processing based on Your consent will be terminated. In some cases, this may mean that we will no longer be able to provide You with the opportunity to continue using our services.
- d) Right to delete data (right to be forgotten). In certain circumstances specified in the legal acts (for example, when the basis for data processing has disappeared), You have the right to request that we delete Your personal data. However, this provision does not apply if we are required by law to retain the data.
- e) The right to restrict data processing. In certain circumstances specified in legal acts (e.g. when You dispute the accuracy of the data, etc.), You have the right to limit the processing of Your data.
- f) Right to file a complaint. If You believe that we are processing Your data in violation of the requirements of legal acts, we always ask You to contact us directly first so that we can promptly solve the problems that has arisen. If You are not satisfied with our proposed method of solving the problem or, in Your opinion, we will not take the necessary actions according to Your request, You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the State Data Protection Inspectorate in the Republic of Lithuania.
- To exercise Your rights, You have to submit a free-form written request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal relations related to this Policy are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The data manager is not responsible for damage, including damage caused by interruptions in the use of the website, for data loss or damage caused by the actions or omissions of the person herself/himself or third parties acting with the person’s knowledge, mistakes, deliberate damage, or other inappropriate use of the website.
- Additions or changes to the policy take effect from the day of their publication on the website.
- If a person continues to use the website and/or services provided by the Data Controller after the addition or change of the Policy, it is considered that the person does not object to such additions and/or changes.
- For all data processing issues, You can contact us by email at email@example.com